When you’re ready to travel again, we’re here for you! Rocheport is a very small town where it is easy to practice ‘social distancing’ and avoid crowds – and remember that small businesses need your support now more than ever so ‘Stay Safe/Stay Small/Stay Inn’!
We are taking reservations for all 3 of our properties made online at least one day in advance of your arrival date. Our online availability is current and real-time. Just click the RESERVATIONS button on any of our website pages to check availability for your dates. Please note, our Clark Street Lodge group property currently has a 2-night minimum.
- Since we take the health and safety of our guests and our staff seriously, we are following CDC guidelines as well as our Boone County health department requirements during the ‘Phase 1 Reopening Plan’ through May.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are accessible to guests in our public spaces and we ask that guests please use it to sanitize their hands each time when entering our building.
- We are now using a ‘contactless’ self check-in procedure for all 3 properties and have suspended shaking hands when we greet our guests.
- We have implemented even more stringent cleaning and laundry procedures, including disinfecting all hard surfaces and furniture with virucidal products, including quick acting hydrogen peroxide or bleach.
- We frequently disinfect high-touch items in public areas, such as doorknobs, light switches, handrails, keypads, etc.
- We are using reserved tables and 6′ social distancing in our breakfast dining room.
- In our Inn, we have always preferred to leave empty guest rooms open for guests to view, but for your safety, we are keeping cleaned guest rooms locked until a new guest checks in to that specific room.
- Local restaurants and shops are reopening this month, with occupancy limits to provide for social distancing.
- We ask for your patience as we navigate the changes required to ensure your safety and ours in a new COVID-19 world. We’re all in this together!
Stay safe and healthy and we hope to see you soon!
Mike and Lisa
We had a lovely stay at this extremely charming B&B. The amenities are perfect. You can walk all day long and check out studios, shops, restaurants, or the beautiful Katy Trail. We highly recommend The School House B&B.