Small Group Lodging at Our Clark Street Lodge Apartments
Our Clark Street Lodge property is ideal for small groups such as cyclists, girlfriend getaways, families and crafting retreats. The Lodge building has 2 apartment-style units that may be rented separately or together for a ‘whole house’ rental. Each unit has a full kitchen, stocked with breakfast items (cereals, muffins, yogurt, juice, milk, coffee, decaf, tea and eggs) for a self-serve breakfast.
The second-floor Loft unit accommodates up to 6 guests, including children. If all adults, best for 5 adults max. due to size of fold-down sofabeds.
This 900-square-foot unit with four separate beds includes:
- Queen bed in the upper sleeping loft accessed by beautiful oak spiral staircase
- Three full size fold-down sofa beds (Serta Dream Convertibles) in main living area. All bed linens provided to make up sofa beds.
- One full size fold-down sofa bed
- Private full bath with a jetted tub/shower combination.
- A second tub/shower and vanity sink.
- Large flat-screen TV in Living Room with Roku box
- Full kitchen stocked with self-serve continental breakfast foods (cereals, muffins, bagels, yogurt, juice, milk, coffee, decaf, tea and eggs
Maximum occupancy: 6 total guests, including children. If all adults, best for 5 adults max. due to size of fold-down sofabeds.
This apartment unit can accommodate quiet, well-mannered dogs up to 25 lbs. Dogs are not allowed on beds or sofas and must be supervised by owner at all times.
Maximum 2 dogs. Pet fee is $25 each, per night.