Small Group Lodging at Our Clark Street Lodge Apartments
Our Clark Street Lodge property is ideal for small groups such as cyclists, girlfriend getaways, families and crafting retreats. The Lodge building has 2 apartment-style units that may be rented separately or together for a ‘whole house’ rental. Each unit has a full kitchen, stocked with breakfast items (cereals, muffins, yogurt, juice, milk, coffee, decaf, tea and eggs) for a self-serve breakfast.
The second-floor Loft unit accommodates up to 6 guests, including children. If all adults, best for 5 adults max. Due to the size of fold-down sofa beds.
This 900-square-foot unit with four separate beds includes:
- Queen bed in the upper sleeping loft accessed by a beautiful oak spiral staircase
- Three full-size fold-down sofa beds (Serta Dream Convertibles) in the main living area. All bed linens are provided to make up sofa beds.
- One full-size fold-down sofa bed
- Private full bath with a jetted tub/shower combination.
- A second tub/shower and vanity sink.
- Large flat-screen TV in Living Room with Roku box
- Full kitchen stocked with self-serve continental breakfast foods (cereals, muffins, yogurt, juice, milk, coffee, decaf, tea, and eggs)
Maximum occupancy: 6 total guests, including children. If all adults, best for 5 adults max. Due to the size of fold-down sofa beds.
For each additional guest over four (4), there is an additional $25/per person charge.